Google
 

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Welcome to the club of NIGHT SKY FANATICS

Well friends! Only three days after launching my space blog http://go-to-space.blogspot.com/ , I am here with another blog. Unlike the previous blog, this blog is strictly about night sky observation. When I launched the last blog I thought, I should put up another blog which discusses the visual exploration of the vast pavilion above us. Since I was posting "space-ial" news @ GO TO SPACE, I decided not to confuse observing with space news and hence this blog.

This blog is not for ordinary people, you know. "Ordinary" is not a euphemism for people who are underprivileged or uneducated or illiterate. Even they can be very "special". Ordinary are the people, on whom the magnificent sky has no effect. Those people are "ordinary" whose interest/ passion/ enthusiasm doesn't arise when they are shown the gathering of twinkling stars Those people are even worse who try to discourage the NSFs saying, "these things are of no use." They are just execrable. Thankfully my family is very supportive of my passion about sky. My grandfather introduced me to this awesome subject. Mom, Dad, Sis, Granny, Uncle, Aunt everyone encourages me to go on. Sky is the "coolest" thing in my life, which is more important than my general studies. That's why my uncle brought a 20kg telescope for me travelling more than 20,000 km.

So, I'm an NSF. Are you too? Do you go crazy over the eyepiece of telescopes? Then NSF is your site. I am gonna give you latest observation updates right at your desktop. Ain't you an NSF? If not, become now. You'll be the king of the world with rest of of the world.

No comments: